Andaman Adventure 3 Nights / 4 Days
|Package Type||Package Duration||Package Rate|
|Premium||3 Nights & 4 Days||23,500/- *per couple ( 2 person)|
Note: Minimum 2 persons are required for this package.
Package Validity : 15th September 2015 till 30th September 2016
|Port Blair hotels / Resorts||Room Category|
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair - generally known as the "Bird Island" covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. Optional Activities – Swimming. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: After breakfast, proceed for Mount Harriet - the 2nd highest peak (365 meters high) in the Andaman’s, which offers a magnificent bird’s eye view of Port Blair’s adjoining islands. From here one can trek for about 5 Kms through a nature’s trial of exotic flora and fauna, endemic birds and butterflies. In the afternoon, visit the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for Shopping & Souvenirs. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3: Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to Jolly Buoy or Red Skin (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Optional Activities - Snorkeling, Swimming & Trekking. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 4: Transfer to Airport/Harbour for return flight/voyage.
The package rates includes:
- Accommodation in a 3-Star category Hotel in an AC Premium Double-bedded room on double-sharing basis in Port Blair with breakfast and all taxes.
- Snorkelling at Jolly Buoy / Red Skin Island on Day 3.
- Glass Bottom Ride at Jolly Buoy.
- Airport/Harbour Transfers + all the aforementioned sightseeing & tour by exclusive chauffer driven AC vehicle on all days.
- Entry/Ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
- Hotel taxes Applicable as on today.
The package rates do not include:
- Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- GST3.5% on the total package cost.
- Any dispute regarding the chid age to be settled directly with hotels.
- Cost of service which is not mentioned in the “The Package Rates includes”
- Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Entry Tickets, Permit Fees, Boat/Ferry Tickets, Camera Tickets at various places of sightseeing/ tour.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Ferry / Cruise Operations are purely subjected to Govt Clearance.
- Union Territory “Andaman & Nicobar Islands” is under restricted area category please carry valid photo Identity proof issued by Govt of India.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs, guest having late afternoon flight may book additional tour accordingly.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same we be update to you daily basis.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season – 15th Dec 2015 – 15th Jan 2016 Or 20th Dec 2015 to 20th Jan 2016.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
Mode of Payment:-
- Payment may be made by wire transfer to our bank account in port Blair through RTGS/NEFT/Online Banking/ATM to ATM transfer.
- If Paying by Debit Card /Credit Card Swipe: 2.75% Bank charge will be applicable.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- For cancellation received 30 days or more – 98% refund; 15 days or more – 50% refund; Less than 15 days in advance of arrival - no refund.
- Cancellations outside the cancellations Policy will attract a 2% cancellation penalty.
- No refund for cancellations on booking from 15th December 2015– 15th January -2016.
- No refund for unused nights or early check out.
- Any Reservation cancelled between 7 days to 15 days of arrival 75% retention will be charged.